您现在的位置: 微素材 >> 教育知识 >> 英语学习 >> 素材正文

看似简单的几个口语句子,你能译对几个?

作者:lei    素材来源:本站原创    点击数:    更新时间:2015/11/30

点击上面蓝色字即可免费订阅!

您的公众号名称 (微信号:设置您的微信号)


Do you have a family?

你有孩子吗?


It's a good father that knows his son.

就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。


I have no opinion of that sort of man.

我对这类人很反感。


The picture flattered her.

她比较上照。


He is a walking skeleton.

他很瘦。


You don't know what you are talking about.

你在胡说八道。


You don't begin to understand what they mean.

你根本不知道他们在干嘛。(not begin to:毫不)


They didn't praise him slightly.

他们大大地表扬了他。


That's all I want to hear.

我已经听够了。


I wish I could bring you to see my point.

你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。


You really flatter me.

你让我受宠若惊。


He made a great difference.

他很关键。


You cannot give him too much money.

你给他再多的钱也不算多。(not…too/over…连用表示“再…也不为过”)


The long exhausting trip proved too much.

这次旅行旷日持久,我们都累倒了。


She held the little boy by the right hand.

她抓着小男孩的右手。(这里“by”与“with”动作主语完全相反)


Are you there?

你还在听吗?(等于Do you follow me?)


If you think he is a good man, think again.

如果你认为他是好人,那你就大错特错了。


That took his breath away.

他大惊失色。


Two is company but three is none.

两人成伴,三人不欢。


Students are still arriving.

学生还没有到齐。


They went away as wise as they came.

他们一无所获。


I won't do it to save my life.

我死也不会做。


I don't think his painting is any better than yours.

我认为他的画比你好不到哪去。


You don't want to do that.

你不应该去做。


Rubber easily gives way to pressure.

橡胶很容易变形。(give way to:向…让步、屈服)


上一篇:
  • 上一篇素材: