您现在的位置: 微素材 >> 教育知识 >> 英语学习 >> 素材正文

面试英语经典问答

作者:less    素材来源:本站原创    点击数:    更新时间:2014/9/15

点击上面的蓝色字 即可免费订阅

微信名 (微信号:请填写您的微信号)


Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)
A: Doing my best job for your company.(为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.(尽我所能,完成一个项目。)


Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.(我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)


Q: What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)

Q: What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)


Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)


Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我 组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)

甚至还可以打趣的说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)


Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的 责任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)


Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A: Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)


Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工 作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)


Q: What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、 不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有“实际行动”的 人。)


Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主 要目标。)

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)


Q: How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)


Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)


Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的 看法,使对方了解我的观点。)


Q: How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)


上一篇:
  • 上一篇素材:
  • 下一篇:
  • 下一篇素材: